CCS Framework for Supply Teachers
What is the CCS framework?
Launched in 2018, the Supply Teachers Framework is an agreement between the UK Government, Department for Education and suppliers who provide temporary staff. It is designed to improve quality of service and supply by allowing public sector bodies to purchase from approved suppliers, rather than having to sign up to a variety of contracts with differing terms and conditions.
The framework offers no costly temp to perm fees, complete transparency of costs including full break-down of invoices, as well as a quick and easy way to shortlist suppliers and view pricing. This takes the hassle out of contracting with agencies by using pre-negotiated terms and conditions and a simple order form.
Stafflex is proud to be an approved supplier on the CCS Framework highlighting our commitment to fair, compliant and cost effective recruitment practices.
Why choose the CCS supply teachers deal?
Peace of mind:
- Robust safeguarding checks to the highest standards in education
- Pre-negotiated terms and conditions and a simple order form
- Our deal takes the hassle out of contracting with agencies
- No costly temp to perm fees
- Complete transparency of costs including full break-down of invoices
- Quick and easy way to shortlist suppliers and view pricing
What roles can you recruit?
You can recruit all roles in education on a temporary or fixed term basis including:
- Qualified supply teachers
- Unqualified teachers
- Educational support staff e.g. cover supervisors and TAs
- Senior leaders
- Administrative, clerical, IT, finance, maintenance, cleaning staff and more
How do I access the deal?
It’s quick and easy to use the agency selection tool to shortlist suppliers and view pricing.
To get started you’ll need your DfE Sign-in email address and password, as well as your school’s postcode and details of how long you will want the worker. Then you can use the CCS agency selection tool which can be found here.
Alternatively, you can speak to one of our specialist team and we can sign your school up to the framework.
How were agencies selected for the Framework?
122 suppliers are listed on this framework. To appear on the list of approved vendors, agencies have to set out their costs up-front – allowing schools to compare prices – and conduct rigorous background checks on their agency workers. Agencies had to submit a detailed tender document that demonstrated their ability to deliver the required services and meet the selection criteria.