Stafflex Christmas Card Competition 2018
Stafflex are holding a Christmas Card Competition for nurseries, primary and secondary schools in the Kirklees and Calderdale area.
We would like pupils to create their best Christmas card design – the winning design will be used as our official Stafflex Christmas card for 2018 and will be sent to thousands of our clients and candidates.
The theme is ‘Christmas’ so the design can be anything from Santa Claus to the Three Wise Men – as long as it’s related to the festive season!
The school of the winning design will receive £250 art supplies and the pupil will receive a £25 One4All gift card.
- Competition opens: Tuesday 2 October 2018
- Competition closes: Friday 9 November 2018
The competition will be judged by David Coldwell, a well-known local artist who was behind ‘Marsden the Poetry Village’, Rosie Stahelin our education manager and Katrina Cross our industrial manager.
How to enter
- Download the entry form, here.
- Print it out and ask your pupils to create their design within the template provided. Please also enter details in the section below.
- Once ready, send the original copy of the design by post to the following address: Christmas Card Competition, Stafflex Limited, International House, Chapel Hill, HD1 3EE, Huddersfield
- £250 – Art supplies for school
- £25 – Gift card for the artist
The runner up will receive £100 art supplies for school and a £10 Gift card for the artist.
- Only one entry per pupil.
- Entrants must be attending a nursery, primary or secondary school in the Kirklees and Calderdale area
- All entries must be received by the deadline of 5.30pm on Friday 9 November 2018.
- Personal details will only be used to administer the competition.
- The card shouldn’t include copyright infringing material or any offensive or libellous content.
- Pupils can use any media they wish to create their design e.g. pencil, crayon, pen, paint, digital or even collage. If using collage, please ensure everything is stuck on securely.
Please note: We are keen to visit the winning school so that we can take a photo of the winning entry along with the artist and the judges. This will be used specifically for promotional purposes and will appear on our website, social media and possibly in a few local newspapers. Photos of winning artists will only be published with parents permission.