2nd Line Support Engineer - Huddersfield
Salary: £20,000-25,000 per annum
Our client are a technology company, providing innovative software, products and patents that allow organisations to deliver change and secure significant competitive advantage. Their business was founded on consultancy services and their technologies are developed in response to real business problems. Their unique blend of software and hardware expertise means that they can supply solutions from start to finish.
· 2/3 years' experience in a similar role
· Experience in a 1st line support role ideal but non-essential
· TIA competent
· ITC competent
· Experience in using Jira and Confluence/ Atlassian
· A level ideal but non-essential
· Degree ideal but non-essential
· Answering calls from customers
· Triage support
· Good knowledge base on products/ industry- develop knowledge
· Fix simple/ low level issues (harder ones to be passed up to 3rd line support)
· Offer trial support
· Assist the full support team in the product department
An ideal candidate would have experience in the industry and a keen knowledge of a similar product. The role would offer the progression and support to move towards a developer role or support developer role, so the candidate would need to be motivated towards a fast moving and technical career. An interest in cars and telematics would also be beneficial for the role.
If you're interested in this role, please apply today!