3D Desiger Role
Due to expansion of the business, our client are currently recruiting experienced 3D Designers to join a growing team within a company in the Bradford area.
The role will involve:
- Creating 3D models with precise detail
- Rendering realistic lifestyle images
- Image editing with the Adobe suite
- Working with 3ds max and Vray
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Good experience working with 3ds max and Vray is a must
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Working knowledge of Substance Designer would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of a DSLR camera would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good eye for detail and a keen interest in current interior trends.
- Not afraid to bring ideas and suggestions to the table.
- Ability to organise and prioritise the workload
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Previous experience with Ebay, Amazon and other channels is welcome
Candidates will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week, working 8am to 4pm.
This role starts at £10.00ph, however can pay up to £11.00ph depending on experience.
Successful candidates will complete an initial 3-month trial period, and then may be offered a full-time contract.
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 3D Design: 1 year (Required)
For anymore information please call Lydia or Aiden on 01484 351010.