Salary - £19,000
Location - Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield
Hours - 40 Hours per Week, 08:30 - 17:00.
Benefits - Free Carpark, Annual Christmas Party, Holidays include 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator and account manager to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is excellent at building rapport and would like to manage their own customers base, taking responsibility for their own success. The company has been established for over 30 years, and are now the UK's largest independent supplier and leading manufacturer of Visual Display Signage and Products.
The company is looking for someone who has preferably had previous experience dealing with the NHS and Health Sector and have strong written and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong with customer service and/or account management within the sales sector.
· Previous experience dealing with NHS or Health sector would be beneficial
· Must be very strong with written communication - a lot of contact is via email.
· Must have excellent phone manner and ability to build relationships with new and existing clients.
· Self-motivated, very good at building rapport, very personable and relatable.
· Someone who is proficient with Microsoft Outlook.
· Patience and using your own initiative is key.
The duties vary and involve:
· Looking after your own region and customers.
· Most of the business (95%) is NHS based - Also deal with schools, vets (public sector)
· 6 months training period to ensure fully fledged with products and processes.
· Deal with orders from start to finish, can range from 2 weeks up to 12 months based on order size and customer.
· Dealing with warm customers who have used the service previously.
· Offer support and expertise within email campaigns for new product launches and existing deals.
· Use CRM Salesforce, following up customers with a Courtesy Call to ensure an excellent customer journey.
· Usually they do run 13-15 critical tasks per day - Diary management on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to work for a growing business who is the premium supplier within the sector. If this does interest you, please apply to the position or call 01484 351010 and speak to Anna or Aiden for more information.