Accounts & Admin Manager - Huddersfield - £26k - £30k
Our client is one of the oldest family run businesses in the UK, We are looking for a bright and dependable Accounts Manager with good customer skills. You will have had experience on the latest Sage Accounting system and will be responsible for sales (aprox 50 clients) and payments (aprox 20 suppliers).
The successful candidate will be independent, flexible and motivated to work in a small team, Some skills in social media an advantage.
- Reception duties, answering calls, emails & postal correspondence with clients and suppliers
- invoicing and processing rents for tenant clients
- liaising with clients and problem solving
- marketing for new clients, including updating the website and social media
- running the office accounts, including filing and archiving accurate accounts and records
- develop and implement a new cloud based filing system
- manage health & safety and fire regulations
- take care of payroll procedures
- liaising with the company accountants
- checking that the office is up to date with current date with current data protection laws
- prepare reports for the directors
- provide admin support to the directors
- order suppliers and equipment as needed
Please apply if you're interested in this role!