Location - Huddersfield
Salary - £10.26
Hours - 37.5 Hours per week
Temporary to Permanent role - covering MAT leave initially.
Our client is looking for an experienced account assistant to work with them on a long term basis with a view to a permanent role. The business works within property development and it is a great opportunity to work within a growing and professional business environment to continue your personal development in a supportive company.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant:
· Carry out payroll tasks for up to 10 people.
· Bookkeeping duties.
· Cash flow.
· Liaise with solicitors and agencies
· VAT reports every quarter.
· VAT returns.
· Strong user of Excel to create reports.
· Good communicator on the phone and using written correspondence via email.
This is a great opportunity to work within a professional environment. If this does interest you, please apply to the position or call 01484 351010 and speak to Anna or Aiden for more information.