Hours - 37.5 Hours (Flexible working)
Salary - £9 - £10 based on experience
Location - Slaithwaite, Huddersfield
Reporting to the Accounts Manager
Temporary to Permanent Role
Our client has been fabricating products from sheet metal for over 40 years. This includes aluminium sheet metal, which is popular due to its versatility and excellent resistance to corrosion. Aluminium is strong, light and commonly used in light fabrication projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing business and a prosperous sector, being involved with the substantial growth of the company and have the opportunity to offer input into this.
The Key duties of the Accounts Assistant
· Deal with Purchase Ledger on a regular basis.
· Carry out weekly payroll duties with warehouse staff.
· Using Sage 50 regularly.
· Prioritising workload and able to multi-task.
· Dealing with around 300 invoices a month.
· Attaching and matching delivery notes.
The Key Competencies of the Accounts Assistant
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise and organise.
· Purchase Ledger experience - busy workload.
· Use of Sage 50 or similar system - training provided.
Please apply if you think you have the required experience and we will get back to you regarding the available position. Or for more information call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010.