Accounts Assistant - Temporary
Salary: £10 - £12 DOE
Hours: Flexible working - 35 hours.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
A Temporary role has arisen for an experienced accounts person to work with the client for a prolonged period. Our clients are specialists in digitalising businesses and bringing solutions to retail environments.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a supportive company, and continue their experience within accounts and gain recognition for their accurate work.
The Key Duties of the Accounts Assistant:
· Use of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft packages
· Process Bank and Invoicing reconciliations
· Credit Control for new and existing customers requiring review
· Purchase Ledger Invoices and Statements
· Sales Ledger and Invoices
· Adhoc duties that may be required
The Key Requirements of the Accounts Assistant:
· Full or Part AAT Qualification beneficial
· Sage Line 50 experience beneficial
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more about how you can apply, please express your interest by applying for the role or call Aiden on 01484 351010, extension 3 for more information.