Hours: 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Our client has built up an enviable reputation for product quality over 4 decades, with the emphasis on giving their customers reproducibility and reliability. Our client is looking for an experienced Admin Assistant to join their friendly and hard-working team, with flexibility provided to candidates with commitments.
The Key Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant:
- Scanning Stock Controllers documents, Works Orders, Shipping and Invoicing Packs.
- Organisation and admin of Shipping Packs. (Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Insurance, DGN, CoO and EXW)
- Answering of telephones.
- Opening post.
- Writing and sending letters as required.
- Greeting Visitors.
- Monitoring and ordering stationery.
- Co-ordination management of senior events.
- Purchase orders.
The Key Competencies of the Admin Assistant:
- Must have knowledge of Excel and Sage packages.
- To maintain awareness and keep updated with any changes that would affect the company.
- To act as professional and positive ambassador for the company.
- High attention to detail is vital.
If you think you have the right experience and vital skills to succeed in the role, please apply with your most recent CV or call Anna on 01484 351010.