Admin Support - Huddersfield
At an exciting time for one of our clients, they have several Administration positions available in their Shareholder Solutions area of the business. Based in the Huddersfield office, reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a busy, operational team, carrying out duties relating to legal, dividend and correspondence work within the Registration Services area. Day to day, you will liaise with shareholders and third party agents in relation to the maintenance of clients' shares.
What being an Administrator involves:
- Maintenance of all shareholder information
- Communicating via phone, email and letter with shareholders, external third party agents and internal colleagues
- Responding to and ideally resolving any queries as they come up, or referring them to the Team Leader when appropriate
- Offering constructive feedback to resolve complex issues
- Assisting in the maintenance of filing, record keeping and the destruction of items
- Making sure administration is processed to service standards, maintaining order of priority
- Feeding back to the Team Leader where standards may be compromised
- The operations team is split into various teams who focus on different aspects of share administration, such as:
Legal - Day to day this team scrutinise legal documents for acceptability and apply to the relevant register.
Dividend - Day to day, this team deals with cheque queries and reissues.
Correspondence - Day to day this team deals with general queries, mainly via email or telephone
You may also get the chance to study for a Business Administration GNVQ within this role; a great opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills alongside gaining valuable work experience.
They have several opportunities across the department, and conversations about which team successful candidates would be most suited to will be had at interview stage.
Skills and Qualities you'll need:
G.C.S.E Maths and English grade 'C' or above
Ability to work under pressure
Confident telephone manner
Excellent attention to detail
Good organisation skills
Excellent customer/client service skills
Good understanding of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of shareholder practices
Huddersfield office benefits:
Free onsite parking
Free shuttle bus between the town centre and the office at the start and end of the day
Large kitchen with free tea and coffee, plus a breakout area with vending machine
Outside seating area
If you're interested in this role, Please apply!