Salary: £8.91 per hour - Increasing after 3 months successful probation.
Including Overtime opportunity.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Full Time, Permanent Role.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator, within purchase and sales ledger, to join an established and growing business based in Huddersfield. The right candidate would have a keen eye for detail and the ability to offer great customer service, as well as offer flexibility to ensure that you can support the wider business where required. This is a long term, career opportunity for anyone looking for a new position.
The Key Duties of the Administrator:
· Supporting Colleagues and Directors where required.
· Purchase and Sales Ledger.
· Preparing Picking notes.
· Invoicing on Sage.
· Collecting and passing orders.
· Credit Control.
· Processing online card payments.
· Regularly dealing with sensitive data.
The Key Requirements of the Administrator:
· 5 years' experience within accounts role.
· Experience using Sage 50
· Polite and tidy person.
· Flexibility will be expected.
If you are interested in the role, and would like to know more, please apply or call 01484 351010 - option 3 to discuss the opportunity further.