Salary - From £23,000 DOE
Hours - 08:45am to 5:15pm - 40 hours per week - Working on-site.
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress in Asbestos Management? Our clients have a growing and friendly business and they can offer a new opportunity to evolve into an asbestos management role. This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious person to join a great team, and work with large and prestigious companies within many varied industries. Our client has a great attention to detail when it comes to employee welfare and training, offering a comfortable and professional environment for someone who wants to progress in asbestos management.
Our client has a UKAS Accredited laboratory and are innovators within the industry.
The Key Duties of the Asbestos Analyst
· Travel to and from customer sites such as food and pharmaceutical factories.
· Offer excellent and professional customer service consistently.
· Bulk analysis of samples taken onsite.
· Analytical air monitoring/clearance testing related to asbestos removal projects.
· Overnight stay on occasion.
· Prepare for audit training with a view to gaining new accreditations.
The Key Competencies of the Asbestos Analyst
· Full Driving License required for use of company vehicle.
· Recent experience within Asbestos Management.
· Ambitious and hard-working attitude.
· Flexible out of hours.
· Any of BOHS P402/P403/P404 Qualifications.
The Company and the Benefits
· Full Training provided.
· Company van provided for onsite work
· Company pay for Qualifications and Accreditations to ensure your future.
· Supportive and Open door policy.
If you are interested in the role, and would like to know more, please apply or call Mulenga on 01484 351010 option 4 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.