Assistant Safeguarding Officer
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Our Client is looking for a temporary Safeguarding Officer to take charge and ensure the continued use of policies and procedures within the school. You will be fully supported at the academy, and training will be offered where required and appropriate. Regular line management and supervision are a non-negotiable aspect of the role, and we hope that you understand and share a passion for this. Our client has a vibrant and hard-working team which is extremely passionate about what they do. Should you wish to join the team you will need to have the capacity to work under pressure, and both within a team and independently.
Specification of the Safeguarding Officer:
· Essential experience and skills, at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a Safeguarding role.
· Proven working experience in developing and implementing safeguarding and vulnerable child policies and procedures in a school environment.
· A proven track record of relevant to the post-training and continued personal development.
· Thorough knowledge of current legislation, guidance and thresholds on Child Protection.
· Possess strong writing skills, demonstrating attention to detail and able to produce written documents to a high standard.
· DBS Check required
· Being the first point-of-call for all staff who have safeguarding concerns.
To apply for this exciting Safeguarding Officer opportunity, please send your CV or call 01484351010 and you will receive an instruction explaining the next steps for your application.