Before & After School Club Playworker
We would love to hear from experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic playworkers who continually provide high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 4- 11 years old.
The Out of School Clubs we work with are ran by a team of dedicated staff, who are committed in providing an enjoyable and safe environment for all children. As a ‘home from home’, staff supervise study, play and organised activities. The extremely well-embedded key person system helps children to form very secure emotional attachments with staff who skilfully support their play. Staff work in very close partnership with key people at the school to complement children's learning. As a result, the educational programme is extremely well planned by skilled and knowledgable staff.
As a playworker you will be someone who:
- Holds a NVQ Level 3 in Child Care/Playwork or equivalent
- Has a valid Paediatric First Aid/Food Hygiene qualification, or is willing to undertake qualification
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach along with excellent communication skills
- Is able to quickly develop relationships with both children and staff
- Has recent experience of working within an Out of school club setting
- Has a thorough understanding of the EYFS framework, equal opportunities and special educational needs.
At Stafflex Education we offer a family owned, local, friendly and professional service where we put your needs first. We are proud to deliver excellent communication and support specifically tailored to you. As a company who have been in business for over 17 years, we have built up great relationships with our local schools and have worked with many from the very beginning of our journey.
Stafflex Education is an Education Recruitment Agency and Business working in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Stafflex is committed to safeguarding. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including and enhanced DBS check and reference. Stafflex is an equal opportunites employer.
If you have a caring and dynamic approach to childcare and education, and are looking for your new permanent managerial role, then 'apply now' or call Becky for more details on 01484 351010 who will be available to help you every step of the way.