Salary: £12 - £15, DOE
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Hours: 24 Hours per Week; Flexible Working Hours over 3-5 days.
Temporary to Permanent Role, Part Time Position.
Are you a meticulous & organised individual with experience in Bookkeeping? An opportunity has arisen with a rapidly developing Engineering company to support the business with the accounts and payroll. This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant, who is proficient in the use of Sage Line 50. The role could go permanent for the right person who is looking to forge a career within a supportive company.
Key Duties required for the Bookkeeper role include:
· Purchase and sales invoice processing and coding (to nominal and to project);
· Purchase invoice checking and obtaining of approval from Project Managers on a timely basis (daily, if possible);
· Processing weekly payroll and monthly salaries, including Full Payment Submission using Sage Payroll and Nest Pension reporting;
· Posting payroll costs to the job-costing module; again, I agreed to provide training for this, but made it clear that this was essentially a simple data-entry exercise;
· Posting materials usage to job-costing module from summary information provided by the operations manager;
· Monitoring and chasing sales invoices and applications to customers for payment, to ensure timely receipt of Payment Notices and payments;
· Booking of accommodation for employees and advising expenses requiring payment to me to pay;
· Providing administrative support to Project Managers if required;
· General house-keeping (tidy old documents, tidy stationery cupboard etc.)
Key Experience required for the Bookkeeper role include:
· Use of Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll.
· Up to 2 years' experience in a Bookkeeper/Finance role.
The Company and the Benefits:
· Free Car-Park.
· Flexible Work Hours.
· Long term career prospects for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the position, and have the relevant experience, please contact Aiden at Stafflex on 01484 351010, option 3, for more information.