Salary: £18,000 Pro-Rata
Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Hours: Part Time - 25 hours per week over 5 days.
Are you a meticulous & organised individual with experience in Bookkeeping? An opportunity has arisen with a reputable and prestigious Estate Agency to support the business with the accounts and bookkeeping.
Key Duties required for the Bookkeeper role include:
· Client accounting - receiving rents, paying landlords on a daily basis
· Chasing rental arrears
· Paying contractor invoices
· Elements of property maintenance i.e. sending out works orders to clients
· Dealing with DPS payments
Key Experience required for the Bookkeeper role include:
· Knowledge of Accounting Software such as Sage Line 50 or similar
· Up to 2 years' experience in a Bookkeeper/Finance role.
If you are interested in the position, and have the relevant experience, please contact Aiden at Stafflex on 01484 351010, option 3, for more information.