Salary - £18,000-22,000 Based on experience
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours - 35+ Hours Per Week; Flexible Hours
Permanent, Full Time Position.
Are you a well-disciplined & organised individual with a knack for impeccable timekeeping? A brand new permanent role has arisen in Huddersfield with a rapidly developing accounts and tax consultancy. This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant, who is proficient in the use of QuickBooks.
The fantastic opportunity is with a growing CMA qualified accountancy practice. They are offering the chance to work with a variety of very high profile clients. There is no limit to the diverse nature of companies catered for; this opportunity provides great exposure to many industries.
Key Experience required for the Bookkeeper role include:
· 3+ Years' Experience in Bookkeeping necessary
· Online bookkeeping specifically using QuickBooks
· VAT Processing
· Immaculate discipline & timekeeping
· Use of MS Office Suite
· Methodical and able to prioritise own workload
The Company and the Benefits:
· Holiday: 20 Days + 8 Statutory Days
· Flexible Work Hours
· CMA Qualified Accountancy Practice
· Table tennis & Pool room for a great work-life balance.
If you are interested in the position, and have the relevant experience, please contact Aiden or Mulenga at Stafflex on 01484 351010 for more information.