Business Development - Up to 18k DOE + Bonus - Huddersfield
- Are you looking for a new role to utilize your Business skills?
- Do you have experience with Marketing & Business strategies?
- Do you enjoy working in the digital age, creating email campaigns and creative ways of marketing?
Our client is an award winning charity that provides support, information and advice to the education industry across the UK & Scotland. They pride themselves on working with dedicated members or their association, and work hard to support quality of care and run healthy sustainable businesses.
Your responsibility will be to sell & promote the company’s core services to existing members and deliver knowledge of new facilities on offer.
Ultimately, the team are looking for someone with a strong sales or customer service background who understands how to build rapport with customers over the phone. You will also need a very strong skill set in Microsoft Excel, as this will be something you will use on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of managing customer relationships
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, including good presentation skills
- Ability to produce accurate reports and analyse data
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to consistently deliver good customer service
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise workload and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to set, meet and evaluate targets
- Ability to keep abreast of products, services, their features and benefits and match these to the needs of customer
Please apply immediately for consideration; we will look forward to your application!