Business Support Administrator
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 Hours per week.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Do you want to join a growing and supportive company? Are you looking for that next step? To be responsible for the general office administration, the processing of company data and keeping accurate records relating to company workflow and resources required. To support the Business Support Administrator, Finance Manager and the Operations Manager with administrative, financial and project data.
The Key Duties of the Business Support Administrator
· Process all employee timesheets and charge sheets as required and ensure accuracy and timely completion, updating the company's IT systems appropriately.
· Support the Central Services Team to ensure operational admin requests are dealt with in a timely manner
· Support the field and project engineers with raising purchase orders to suppliers to ensure jobs run smoothly
· Inputting purchase invoices and office invoices into Construction Manager and Sage
· Checking credit notes received against invoices to ensure correct amounts have been raised
· Assist in managing the company fleet, ensuring the tracker is up to date and manage bookings for services, MOT's and repairs
· Assist in recording and managing company PPE levels and replenish stock as and when required
· Support credit control involving ringing debtors and chasing payment of overdue invoices
· Be presentable and professional as the first point of call for visitors and/or customer calls to the business.
· Ensure calls and visits/deliveries to the office are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensuring the office and filing systems, including financial and confidential files are kept secure, abiding by the Data Protection regulations.
The Key Requirements of the Business Support Administrator
· Working knowledge of Construction Manager or similar bespoke construction software/job management system
· Experience of using SAGE line 50
· Experience working in a technical/M&E environment or industry related role
If you are interested in the role, and want to apply, please call Aiden in the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010, option 3 for more information.