Business Support Assistant
Salary: £10.93ph (DOE)
Hours: 25 hours per week over 5 days.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an innovative and growing business? A flexible business support role has arisen with a specialist technology firm within the heart of Huddersfield at the 3M Buckley Innovation Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with an eye for detail, to secure a career within a company with future plans and beautiful working environments.
The role of the Business Support Officer:
- Accounts management using Xero
- Processing purchases
- Issuing confirmation upon purchase
- Business support in relation to maintenance of correspondence and data
- Routine business support duties, including filing and the processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Utilisation of Procurify to procure for the company
- Liaising with external accounts teams
Requirements for the Business Support Officer:
- Experience in Accounts and Finance is vital
- Ability to use accounting software such as Sage and Xero
- Possess the ability to manually reconcile accounts
- You will be confident in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
- Experience of procurement is an advantage, but training on the procurement system will be provided if necessary
- You will be adept at problem solving, using your initiative and keeping organised
- A professional phone manner and the ability to communicate effectively
If you are interested in this position, please call Aiden or Mulenga at Stafflex, on 01484 351010, option 3, for more information.