Hours: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Location: Mytholmroyd, Halifax, West Yorkshire
Our client is the largest garage equipment sales and service company in the UK, offering excellent service and a one-stop-shop solution for all of their customers. They are now looking for an ambitious and experienced, customer focused account executive to join their driven and growing team.
The Key Responsibilities of the CAD Designer:
· Using computer assisted design/drafting (AutoCad LT 2012/2015) software
· To create, amend and finalise layout drawings including layout of workshop garage equipment and associated construction drawings).
· Ability to interact at all levels, including customer design architects and building contractors
· Recreation of sketches from the sales force into professional, detailed and accurate drawings.
· Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organised file system for all drawings and associated templates for ease of use.
· Effective communication with internal sales team and project managers
The Key Requirements for the CAD Designer:
- Accurate drawings completed within SLA timescales
· Customer complaints
· Minimum 3 years' experience in the use of CAD Design software, equivalent degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
· Customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent levels of communication at all levels
· IT literacy
· 5 GCSE's including English and Mathematics
The Company and the Benefits:
- Excellent Holiday entitlement increasing after 5 years of service.
- Competitive Pension scheme matched by the Employer.
- Free EAP programme for all employees.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and have the right experience, please apply and/or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010, extension 3 for more information.