Type of Job: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: £32,000 - £37,000 a year (Plus overtime)
Job Role: Multi Skilled Field Service Engineer (Mechanically biased)
* Competitive salary of £32k to £37k basic plus overtime (1 ½ x weekdays, 1 ½ x Saturday, 2 x Sunday)
* Core working hours are 38 ½ (Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 16:30, Friday 8:00 to 15:00 (½ hour lunch break)
* Holidays 25 days + bank holidays (33 days total)
* Pension (Minimum contribution: 4% Company, 4% Employee)
* Company Estate car
* Company corporate clothing
* Life insurance
* Opportunity for progression and career development
* You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from small subcontract engineering machine shops to large Blue Chip national and international engineering companies.
* You should have a good organisational and strong interpersonal skills plus formal technical qualifications and should be able to demonstrate your experience within this field.
* Your time management should be good with a desire to put the customer first but also to have a good work - life balance.
* You must be comfortable both working on your own at a customer site and working as part of a small team including socialising with them in the event of stopping away from home.
* You should be prepared to stop away from home for a number of nights as the job requires (occasional weekend working may be required).
* A desire to learn and grow with the company.
* The role is based at our premises in Brighouse, West Yorkshire (HD6), however, your working location can be flexible throughout the UK.
* As you are the face of the company, you must present a confident 'can do' attitude.
* You will be expected to comply with all health and safety regulations of the company.
* To support the company in securing more potential business, by identifying and submitting engineer leads for new service contracts or opportunities for additional spares or service work.
* Drive the implementation of engineering best practice procedures and maximise both effectiveness and efficiency within the job.
* To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
* Recognised Engineering apprenticeship.
* NVQ or Higher in an Engineering subject.
* Experience in dealing with both Manual and Computer Numerically Controlled Machinery.
* The ability to read and understand mechanical assembly drawing, Hydraulic schematic drawings and electrical schematics.
* A basic knowledge of Electrical and Hydraulic work together with an aptitude for practical work.
* Mechanical fitting and fault diagnosis on a machine tools.
* Hand scraping and Geometrical adjustment experience.
* Experience in Gearbox assembly and correct setting of bevel gear meshing.
* Machine tool alignment experience.
* Essentially you will have a valid UK driving license.
* The ability to work independently.
* Excellent attention to detail and enjoy problem solving.
* Good computing skills (Microsoft Office)
* Electrical fault finding experience (Desirable)
* Hold a 17th Edition accreditation (Desirable)
* NVQ in engineering subject or equivalent (Preferred)
Please call Lydia on 01484 351010