C.N.C. Miller - Programmer, Setter & Operator.
Permanent (£14 - £16 p/h depending on experience) 39.5 hours per hour
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.45pm
Friday 7.30am - 12pm
Main duties & Objectives:
- Achieve the required levels of output.
- Achieve the required levels of quality.
- Generate C.N.C. machine programmes for less complex component forms.
- Set and Operate C.N.C. Machines.
- Optimise machine utilisation and performance.
- Ensure safe working practices.
- Receive instructions as appropriate, to ensure that the correct work is expedited to the required levels of workmanship.
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Aprrentice trained in mechanical engineering
- Ability to programme using Heidenhain controls.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Lydia at Stafflex on 01484 351010.