C.N.C. Miller - Programmer, Setter & Operator
Upto £31,500 (DOE) + Career Development
- Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Friday 7.30am - 12pm
Main duties & Objectives:
- Achieve the required levels of output.
- Achieve the required levels of quality.
- Generate C.N.C. machine programmes
- Set and Operate C.N.C. Machines.
- Optimise machine utilisation and performance.
- Programme on Fanuc, Heidenhain and Hurco controls
- Ensure safe working practices.
- Receive instructions as appropriate, to ensure that the correct work is expedited to the required levels of workmanship.
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Aprrentice trained in mechanical engineering
- Ability to programme
- Leadership quality
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Lydia Yorke-Brown from the engineering team on 01484 351010.