CNC Miller Mould Toolmaker
Upto £29,000 + Overtime
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Miller/ mould toolmaker to work within a well-established company in Huddersfield.
Key Duties & Accountabilities:
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, department procedures and company policy.
- Actively participate in and facilitating continuous improvement on tooling.
- To maintain and update relevant documentation.
- To work as part of a team to ensure cell targets for delivery, quality and efficiency are met.
- To repair & maintain injection mould tools to specified tolerances.
- To design, manufacture and repair special purpose tools.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Time served with toolmaking experience in a plastic injection moulding industry.
- Experienced CNC Miller - Programmer setter operator
- Hurco controls experience
- CAD/CAM experience would be an advantage
- Good bench hand skills.
- Confident with detailed drawings.
- Knowledge of CNC Milling/Sparking systems would be advantageous but not essential.
Please call Lydia on the engineering team to apply on 01484 351010