Role CNC Programmer
Hours 40 hour week (with overtime available if required)
Salary £28 000
The company is a well-established business, specialising in designing and manufacturing high quality engineering components for a broad range of industries.
Their mission is to consistently deliver an exceptional, precision machining service to each of our clients and continue to expand our machining facilities.
To help us to achieve this, we are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated and enthusiastic multi-skilled CNC Operative - Programmer to join our team at the earliest opportunity.
The applicant should be looking to establish a long term career with an expanding business, in excellent working conditions as part of a growing team.
The successful applicant will both programme and operate our machines, particularly CNC equipment.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Programming CNC Machines from engineering drawings
- Setting and operating the machines
- Reporting to managers regarding tooling and material requirements.
- Completing work logs and time management
- Problem solving
- Minimum 3 years CNC Programming and operating experience
- Experience of Niles lathes with Siemens system 3 controls or similar.
- Experience working with Heidenhain controls.
- Experience working on Haas machine centres with 4th axis
- Experience with manual broaching/slotting and offline programming is an advantage, but not essential to apply.
- Competitive earnings as per suitability to the role.
- Overtime available as per customer requirements.
- Shifts Mon-Fri - 8am-4.30pm (basic working week of 40 hrs)
- Employee contributory pension
- Paid holiday entitlement - 23 days + statutory holidays
- Forward thinking work environment
- Continues growth in an expanding company.