CNC Miller / Night Shift Supervisor
9.50pm -8.05 am
Monday to Thursday
· Apprentice trained machinist
· Responsible for programming, setting and operating of cnc manual milling
· Responsible for supervising a small team of night shift workers
· Ability to problem solve.
· Programming to customer drawings.
· Ability to producing finished components to quality requirements.
· Preferably experienced in Haas and Siemens controls
· To attend and complete any training courses if required.
· Experience of working with volume, small batches and single components
· Can work to tight limits in a high precision environment.
· Workshop Housekeeping.
· Should have a strong background in manual and CNC Milling.
· Previous experience of working with Haas and Siemens controllers (others will be considered).
· Able to work to engineering drawings with minimum supervision.
· Knowledge of racks and gears is desirable but not essential.
· Experience of various machine controls.
· Able to complete tasks using own initiative.
· Willingness to comply with all HSQE requirements and procedural controls.
· Strong housekeeping and continuous improvement ethic.
· Strong leader and team member willing to assist wherever required.
· Skilled in manual handling
Honest and reliable.
Please call Lydia on 01484 351010