Salary - £14 p/h + DOE
Hours - 39 hours (Mon - Thu 08:30 - 5.00pm or Friday 08:30am - 16:00pm)
Location - Elland, West Yorkshire
Stafflex currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable CNC Turner to join an Elland based client who specialises in the manufacture and production of gaskets, used mainly in the pharmaceutical, petrochemical and gas industries. Working with a variety of metals including stainless and 316, the work is very fast paced batch work but it is incredibly rewarding. Overtime available, paid at competitive rates.
Day to day duties include:
- Programming, setting and operating TM10i Hurco Lathe
- Working to standardised methods and specific tolerances
- Following Health and Safety procedures
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Working efficiently to produce premium products
- Contributing to a Continuous Improvement approach
- Actively assisting in the reduction of waste in the production processes
- Ad hoc duties, including operating laser cutting or bending machines where required (training provided).
Requirements of the CNC Turner:
- A positive and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- Willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga in the Stafflex Engineering team. We look forward to hearing from you.