Salary: £13 per hour.
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire.
Hours: Full Time, 39 Hours per Week, Flexible between 7:00am - 4:30pm, Friday 7am - 1pm.
Our client is a precision engineering specialist. The company has been providing high-quality machining services to a wide range of customers for over 30 years. They are looking for an experienced and innovative CNC Turner to join their efficient team and this is a great opportunity to gain stability and security in a growing and ambitious company.
The Key Duties and Experience required of the CNC Turner:
· Experience and understanding of working from engineers drawings.
· Experience in operating, programming and setting CNC Lathes and Turning machines.
· Understanding experience of FANUC controls.
· Experience in self-inspection of produced components.
· Deal with batch work on a daily basis.
· Experience working with a multitude of materials.
· Familiarity with XYZ machines.
The Company and Benefits:
· Good work-life balance.
· 25 days + Statutory Holidays (4 days to be taken at Christmas).
· Reputable and busy company with new incoming projects.
· Stability and opportunity within the role.
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please apply or call Aiden or Mulenga on 01484 351010, option 4, for more information.