Salary: Up to £23,000 DOE
Hours: 09:00AM - 05:00PM
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: The Finance Manager
Our clients are the largest garage equipment sales and service company in the UK, offering excellent service and a one-stop-shop solution for all of their customers. Their purpose is to provide UK and export customers with sales and administration support. Are you an experienced and attentive credit controller/administrator with a keen eye for detail? This would be a great opportunity to work for a supportive and growing company within the Motor maintenance industry.
The Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
· Processing daily sales batches on operating system
· Importing daily sales batches on to finance system
· Printing and distribution of all sales invoices
· Setting up new customers in a quick and efficient manner
· Recording customer receipts accurately and on time
· Ensure prompt collection of outstanding due debtors and escalate if cannot be resolved quickly
· Printing and distribution of account statements and dunning letter where appropriate
· Credit management partner liaison to ensure legal procedures are completed efficiently
· Other adhoc duties where necessary
The Key Requirements for the Credit Controller:
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Excellent levels of communication at all levels.
· Previous Credit Control experience neccessary
· IT literacy.
The Company and the Benefits
· Excellent Holiday entitlement increasing after 5 years of service.
· Competitive Pension scheme matched by the Employer.
· Free EAP programme for all employees.
If you are interested in the role, and have the suitable experience required, please apply. For more information, call Aiden on 01484 351010, option 3 for more information.