Credit Controller - Maternity cover, Part time 9-17:30 Wed & Fri
Do you have an experience in credit control and would like to work in a dynamic and bustling office environment?
Are you looking for a part time job and you are happy to work on Wednesday and Friday?
We have a job for you.
Requirements of the Credit Controller:
· Complete responsibility for the Credit Control function within the business
· Monitoring aged debt through the Sage system and reporting on debtor days
· Chasing overdue payments by phone, email and letter
· Handling queries and resolving issues quickly
· Allocating incoming payments
· Credit checking new customers
· Setting up new customers on the system
· Liaising with the Sales Office regarding specific customers
Stafflex are an Agency and Business, and are recruiting on behalf of their client for a permanent Credit Controller. Based within Huddersfield Town Centre, this role offers the opportunity to work with a well known, established Accountancy firm.
· You will need to make direct calls to clients ensure payments are followed up and organised in timely manner
· Update all payments onto SAGE
· Form strong relationships with each individual client to retain all information relating to their account
· Update and maintain purchase and sales ledgers regularly and raise invoices onto SAGE
The Candidate -
· You will have strong organisational skills
· You will be able to communicate very well either in writing or verbally
· You will have a desire to follow a process and meet deadlines
· Have strong experience with MS Packages and SAGE Line 50
If you have previously demonstrated this ability then please apply today!
Do you have experience in credit control and would like to work in a dynamic and bustling office environment?