Hours: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: Office Supervisor
Our clients are the largest garage equipment sales and service company in the UK, offering excellent service and a one-stop-shop solution for all of their customers. Our client is looking for a passionate, experienced and ambitious customer support advisor to join their customer service team.
The Key Responsibilities of the Customer Relations Advisor:
- Ensure all calls are answered within 10 seconds and emails responded to within 1 hour of receipt.
- Courtesy follow up calls to ensure customer expectations are always being delivered, including regular customer updates regarding outstanding tasks.
- Chase up on all outstanding quotations for both new equipment and service breakdown calls to support the needs of our customers, closing down after 60 working days if not accepted.
- Record customer complaints in line with the company procedures and / or resolve and close customer complaints applicable to your actions.
- Other ad-hoc tasks necessary to support the business.
The Key Qualifications & Requirements for the Customer Relations Advisor:
- Customer service call centre experience and / or any other sales leads roles.
- Customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent levels of communication at all levels.
- Works well in a team environment.
The Company and the Benefits:
- Excellent Holiday entitlement increasing after 5 years of service.
- Competitive Pension scheme matched by the Employer.
- Free EAP programme for all employees.