Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependant on experience)
Hours: Full Time Working Hours
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction, dealing with homewares import for a distribution business.
The Key Duties of the Customer Service Administrator:
· Printing, processing, and despatching of the daily orders.
· Answering queries that come in from customers.
· To investigate and process customer claims for shortage, damage etc.
· To claim back from the carriers where appropriate.
· Deal with telephone/email queries in a professional manner at all times.
· Matching up returns to the relevant paperwork and crediting on the system.
· Recommend improved methods, records, etc. to enhance quality and efficiency.
· Arrange for regular removal and recycling of appropriate production boxes, plastics, paper, etc.
· Managing the daily incoming and outgoing post.
· Ensuring documents are filed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Promptly and politely answering customer queries.
· Creating proforma invoices.
· Assist Customer, AM's, and Reps with delivery queries.
· Process sample requests and track delivery when required.
· Daily running of the daybook and ensure invoices are generated and posted.
The Key Requirements of the Customer Service Administrator:
· Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
· Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
· Outstanding negotiation skills
· Relevant GCSE with English and Maths
If you are interested in this role, and would like to be considered, please appy or call Aiden or Luke on 01484 351010 and option 3.