Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £8.72 - £10 per hour (Based on Experience)
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client is a family run business and winners of the Queen's Award for Enterprise 2016 in the innovation category. Market leaders in offering high quality solutions to aid a range of medical conditions, our clients are looking for an experienced, confident and professional Customer Service Administrator to join their ever-growing team. The right candidate will be working alongside professionals and supporting their vision to raise awareness within the general population of the benefits of performing daily eyelid hygiene.
The Key Duties of the Customer Service Administrator:
- Reception and calls cover
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Taking and processing sales orders
- Answering any customers queries
- General administration duties
The Key Competencies of the Customer Service Administrator:
- Previous use of Sage and Excel would be beneficial.
- Can-do attitude and a positive mind-set.
- Adaptable and approachable.
The Benefits of the Company:
- Family and Friends discount on all products.
- Friday dress down day in the Office.
- Opportunity to learn and work alongside medical professionals.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and have the right experience, please apply and/or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010, extension 3 for more information.