Customer Service Advisor - Halifax - £15k - Permanent - 39 hours per week
Our client, based in Halifax are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor due to exceptional business growth. Being one of the UK's largest independent manufacturers of windows and conservatories, they boast a large client base and require an experienced customer service advisor to be the first point of contact regarding orders and specifications.
This role will be to support the Customer Service team and will include the following responsibilities -
- Deal with any incoming customer enquiries and complaints through both telephone and emails
- Manage pre-orders and after- sales care
- Liaise with the sales department
- Use of Excel to record complaints
- Working with the accounts team to investigate invoice queries
- Reception duties if needed
As a Customer Service Advisor you can expect to receive excellent training ultimately giving you progression and fantastic career prospects. Full support will be provided however the successful candidate will demonstrate experience in a similar role and be confident in dealing with clients in a fast paced environment.