Inbound Customer Service Advisor
- £15,500 - £16,000 Basic
- Mon to Friday 8:45am - 5:15pm
- Friendly Environment
Your Responsibilities will include;
· Speaking to our customers through multiple channels, including voice, email, web-based and social media
· Being there for our customers, having conversations and offering appropriate solutions
· Meet all service levels and key performance indicators set out by your manager
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information for customer through effective listening and questioning skills
· Maintain a polite and professional manner in any given situation
· Going that extra mile to delight our customers
· Handle and resolve customer complaints to a satisfactory conclusion
· Participate in the induction and training of new starters
· Accurately recording each customer contact on relevant CRM system
· Take part in team meetings and provide positive solutions and views to group discussions
· Working towards individual, team and business targets
· Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standards and GDPR standard BS10012.
· Oral and written communication
· A professional and flexible approach
· Managing emotions providing the best available solution to our customer
· Excellent problem solving
· Driven and positive
· Ability to multi-task
· Meeting required targets
What we are looking for in our new team member;
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
· Fantastic interpersonal skills.
· A hardworking and personable individual.
· Motivated by helping others/achievements
· Flexible in approach to maximise benefits
· Willingness to learn and develop current skills
· A true problem solver who can identify opportunity, manage and grow the business successfully.
· Live by our values of Vision, Drive, Innovation, Accountability & Collaboration
If you're interested send to us your CV highlighting your relevant skills and experience.