Customer Service Advisor - National Minimum Wage - £7.83 (As of 1st April 2019 - £8.21)
Location: Grange Moor - Wakefield/Huddersfield
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Mon-Fri) 10:00am - 4:00pm (Sat or Sun) - 40 Hours per week.
Training will start for 3 weeks, where the candidate will work a strict 8:30am - 5:30pm until training has been completed.
Once training has been completed, the candidate must be able to work one Saturday or Sunday each week.
If you're interested in a fantastic opportunity to build your career in a growing and market leading company, we would love to hear from you. It is a great chance for someone to start at entry level for a Customer Service Role with the opportunity to progress further and higher in the business.
Requirements of a Customer Service Advisor;
· You will have a few months Customer Service Experience preferred (Preferably Telephone based)
· You will be able to resolve any customer issues and queries in a professional and calm manner.
· You must be IT literate and comfortable with typing at a reasonable pace.
· You will have a Can-do attitude when working to targets and be able to stay positive no matter what hurdle present itself.
· You will feel confident engaging with any customers over Phone, Email or Live Web Chat.
· You must be an excellent Team-Player to ensure morale stays at a high level.
· Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
Your responsibilities include;
· Engaging with customers using a variety of platforms such as Telephone, Email, Live Web Chat and Social Media.
· Being there for the customer, having conversations and offering appropriate and knowledgeable resolutions.
· To work within a team of 18 individuals, aiming to reach targets and ensure a great customer journey.
· To meet and exceed any Performance targets set by your manager.
· Show ambition to learn about the business and confidence to resolve any queries.
· Maintain a polite and professional manner in any situation you find yourself within.
· Providing advice based on the product to clients and customers.
· To understand the company values and policies, to ensure a consistent approach with your colleagues.
The Company and Opportunity;
· One of the UK's largest online retailer
· Trading exclusively online since 2003
· 90% of products manufactured locally and on-site
Great Benefits such as 28 Days Holiday and Company Day-Outs.