Customer Service Representative
Salary - Upto £23k based on experience
Hours - 37 Hours per week
Work Location(s) - Cleckheaton, Bradford, West Yorkshire
Benefits - 25 days holiday entitlement with 8 BH in addition, Life Assurance Scheme, Health Care, Retail Discounts and Cycle2Work scheme.
Our client is a dynamic, global company looking for enthusiastic customer service representatives to support their vision: To generate value in everything we do every day as a highly engaged team delivering the best customer experience.
Joining the client as a Customer Service representative, you will play an important part in our company's success by ensuring we deliver efficient and high-quality customer service. In return you will be part of a fast moving organisation with great opportunities for progression following a structured development programme.
The duties and responsibilities that you will carry out:
· Develop specialist knowledge to become an "expert" in the clients suppliers, products lines, quality standards, customer requirements, competition and markets.
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of the companies pricing and delivery schedules.
· Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to inquiries and requests.
· Maintain and develop new and existing customers through professional and appropriate sales methods.
· Source products when necessary based on the companies best practices.
· Recognize when negotiation may produce sales opportunities and utilize effective negotiation skills
· Participate in and practice continuous improvement and/or process improvement efforts
· Communicate with other departments to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
· Develop and maintain good customer and supplier relationships
· Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely appropriate and accurate responses to inquiries and requests; and resolving complex account issues with urgency and efficiency.
The right experience a candidate must show:
· Proven ability to work well within a team environment to produce positive results
· Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner and persevere through completion of tasks
· Proven ability to learn and obtain technical product details and ability to communicate requirement and specifications effectively
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with emphasis in Quality and Customer Service
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers.
· Ability to interact professionally across all levels of the organization.
· Combined Sales and Customer Service experience is preferred.
· Background within chemicals and working with this previously.
The Company and the Benefits:
The client is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
If you are interested in the position, please apply to the position or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010 in the Stafflex Office Team for more information.