Customer Service Supervisor
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time Role, 37 Hours per week.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Do you want to progress your career within Customer Service? Do you want to work with an experienced and supportive team within a growing business?
The role is based within a busy and buzzy Contact Centre, and you will join a team who deliver an excellent service to customers over the phone, via e-mail and social media by providing up to date information on any of the client sites or products. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right individuals to come on board and support the delivery of exceptional customer service.
The Key Duties of the Customer Service Supervisor
· Dealing with daily incoming calls and outgoing calls,
· Managing the administrative processes involved with leading a Contact Centre team, such as analysing calls, social media and email statistics and quality.
· Provide Customers with the right information, first time, every time.
· Contribute innovative ideas on how we can ensure that our customers receive an outstanding service.
The Key Requirements of the Customer Service Supervisor
· Have a natural positive and enthusiastic outlook.
· You will also have team management experience with the ability to lead by example, remain calm under pressure and motivate a team to deliver excellence.
· Two years' experience in a Contact/Call Centre or in an exceptionally busy reception environment.
The Company and the Benefits
· Staff and Family Membership scheme
· Discount on the company website
· Generous annual leave entitlement and can offer an excellent pension scheme
If you are interested in the role, and have the right experience and attitude, please apply or call Aiden in the Stafflex Office Team on 01484 351010, option 3, for more information.