Customer Support Team Leader - Huddersfield - Permanent
Fantastic salary ranging from £27000 - £32000
25 days' holiday per annum
Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 or 9:00 - 17:30
About our Client
Our client is a very successful educational consultancy, they produce analytical reports for education institutes and Local Authorities, they also run specialized training and conferences for teachers and educational professionals. They currently have over 30 members of staff who are a highly productive and friendly team, this is an ideal environment for you if you have team leadership and client facing experience and are wanting to develop your skills.
Our client is looking for someone to join their customer support team to lead the process of reviewing and changing the way the team operates to ensure that they maintain their commitment to the highest standards of customer support. You will be helping clients with any technical issues in uploading their data for analysis and resolve any queries or issues they have using their software.
* Experience managing a team
* Excellent communication and team leadership skills
* Strong grasp of technical & mathematical concepts
* Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office packages (especially excel)
* Ability to interpret data and communicate this to a wide audience
* Ability to work with clients over various communication channels to diagnose problems and offer practical solutions
If you're looking for that next career move and believe you're suitable for this role, apply today!