Data Analyst - £23,000; Full Time; Permanent; 25 days of Holiday + 8 BH; Free Car Park; Private healthcare
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded national consultancy team within the educational sector. Working as part of a team, you will produce analytical reports for schools, Colleges local authorities, RSC's and MAT's. You will be experienced in running specialised training and conferences for teachers and educational professionals.
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
· You will be educated to degree level in a Mathematics, Statistics, or similar.
· Alternatively, you will have demonstrated experience of processing and analysing large datasets (minimum 2 years).
· You should possess strong analytical skills.
· You will be able to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
· You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels of business.
· Have some exposure to statistical packages for analysing large datasets.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Good knowledge of data analysis in R, Python or SQL would be advantageous.
The role of Data Analyst:
· To enable our reports and analytical tools to be effective, we analyse various datasets, including the Department for Education (DfE) national dataset of results, to develop our benchmarks and analysis models. We also provide additional research, modelling and analysis of data to ensure our systems remain as accurate and relevant as possible.
· You will be assisting with research projects, with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills as well as being able to make significant contributions to our work.
· You'll work in the following areas: * effectively evaluate and analyse data * Ensure that company data is recorded accurately and is correct
· Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data * Produce and present the results of research at various levels within the organisation
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-known Educational Consultancy and is highly regarded within their industry.
- A small, friendly organisation, which offers a great working environment.
- For the right candidate there are opportunities to grow with the business.