We are recruiting a delivery driver to join a well-established distribution company based in Huddersfield. The role involves delivering IT equipment to locations across the UK.
This is a temporary position for 3 months from October 2021.
Job responsibilities include:
- Planning the route to make sure that deliveries are made efficiently
- Collecting goods from a depot, warehouse or pick-up point
- Loading goods to the van and returning undelivered items to base
- Keeping records of deliveries and obtaining signed receipts from goods´ delivery.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Working hours: 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday / may include some weekend work
Salary: £9.25 p/h