Digital Marketing Officer
Salary: Up to £14.03 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week, 8:30am - 17:00pm Monday - Friday
Are you passionate Marketing expert? We have an incredible opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Officer to join our client's team on a temporary basis! In a charity organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact in the wider community!
As a Digital Marketing Officer, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing our client's digital presence through email and social media channels. Reporting to the Brand Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with the team to support various marketing activities.
As Digital Marketing Officer, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Implement engaging email campaigns to generate leads and contribute to increased membership, event attendance and training sales.
- Taking the lead utilising the email marketing system.
- Analysing reports on key marketing media, refining strategy for improved interaction.
- Managing and curating content for a range of social media platforms.
- Conducting competitor's market analysis.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns for internal and external audiences.
- Utilise Canva to edit graphics, reels and video footage for social media content.
The successful candidate: We are looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing, thrives in a dynamic environment, and possesses the following:
- Proven experience in implementing successful email marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in managing and maintaining social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and report on data
- Familiarity with Facebook advertising, video editing, and Canva
You will receive full training in grant management and have the chance to make a lasting impact in the community, with substantial funding available to commission activities and events.
If you are ready to be a part of this transformative group and meet the essential qualifications and qualities outlined above, apply now to Join our client's team! For further information, please call 01484 351010 (Ext.3) and speak to either Laura or Mulenga.