EHCP Assistant Co-ordinator
· Job Type: Temporary
· Duration: Ongoing
· Work Hours: Full Time
· Qualifications: Level 3
I am working in partnership with a Further Education College who are looking for an adaptable and resourceful Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) Assistant Co-ordinator.
Within this role you will be responsible for arranging and conducting reviews of EHCP's, writing reports and liaising with students, parents, curriculum and support staff.
Experience in working with EHCP's is essential.
The main duties of the role are:
- Attend and coordinate attendance at annual reviews.
- To lead a variety of meetings within college as and when required.
- To support the development of systems which identify and meet the needs of potential SEND students and provide accurate and timely reports which regularly evaluate efficiency and progress.
- To provide effective liaison between Local Authority and college with particular regard to effective transition for EHCP learners
- To assist in providing termly management reporting on SEND and EHCP reviews in schools to the ECHP Coordinator.
As a member of the College Student Support team you will work in an environment of constant change and pressure where an amount of personal decision-making and judgement is required.
You must have the ability to work with a wide range of people of all ages from very different backgrounds with very different needs and to respond accordingly to support those needs.
Stafflex have been in business for over 19 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Here at Stafflex we pride ourselves on being Huddersfield's local, independent agency. We provide honest, trusted recruitment solutions to schools and businesses.
If you choose to work with us in our schools across Huddersfield, you will be sure to receive:
- Weekly pay through our in house payroll team
- Separate Holiday pay
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- Flexible work to suit your needs and lifestyle
- 24/7 phone lines
- Local, convenient assignments
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you to further your career in school administration.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.