£37,000 DOE + Overtime + Development + Training
Permanent - Leeds
Hours of work 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday with
Our client rare seeking an apprentice trained, multi skilled maintenance electrician to join their maintenance team.
Key responsibilities include:
· Carrying out planned preventative & reactive maintenance tasks
· Installation Work: Lighting, power supply installations including 3 phase & single phase.
· Fault finding on plant & machinery.
· Able to read PLC drawings.
· Working on continuous improvement on machinery & plant.
· Health & Safety - Comply with site health and safety policy. Promote safe working and act as positive role model.
Skills, knowledge and experience required for the role:
· Apprentice trained maintenance electrician ( NVQ level 3 or equivalent )
· 16th / 17th edition of IEE regulations.
· Mechanical skills - able to carry out basic mechanical installations and repair.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Methodical - excellent fault finding / troubleshooting skills.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Knowledge of PLC programming an advantage but not essential.
· Knowledge of AC & DC drives an advantage.
· Able to work on own initiative or part of a team.
For more information please call Lydia or Alex on 01484 351010