Electrical Panel Builder
Salary - £27,000 - £30,000
Hours - 8.00am - 4.30pm (Monday - Thursday), 8.00am - 3.00pm Friday, Overtime Available
Location - Elland, West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Panel Builder/Electrical Engineer with 18th Edition Qualification? Stafflex are seeking an experienced and ambitious Electrical Panel Builder, looking to hit the ground running in an excellent opportunity with one of our Elland based clients. With a product catered for the textile industry, you will be specialising in custom machine building and assembly, from panel building to programming, the role is very varied and rewarding.
Key duties of the Electrical Panel Builder will include:
- Working from Engineering schematic drawings
- Building control panels from components provided
- Wiring and testing control panels
- Programming PLC's (support provided if necessary)
- Servicing machinery on occasional site travel
Key Skills and Experience of a Electrical Panel Builder:
- 18th Edition Electrical Qualification
- Experience with panel wiring
- Knowledge of inverters and PLC's
- Computer programming of PLC's preferred but not essential
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work from engineering drawing/diagrams
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Health & Safety awareness
- Proactive approach
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to progress with a growing company that has a full order book and great potential for long term progression if you wish to go further into supervisory/management roles down the road.
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak Mulenga at Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.