Salary: £15 per hour.
Location: Field-based, M62 Corridor.
Permanent and Full Time Role
At Stafflex, we are currently representing a prestigious company who are based in West Yorkshire. Our client is looking for an experienced and meticulous Electrician to be field based and support their catalogue of customers. The client is prospering within this challenging time and only have plans of growth to support their employees, contracts and customers.
The right candidate will be working on a diverse range of industrial complexes, from small to large retail and commercial premises to recreational facilities. This is the perfect opportunity to find your company of choice and forge a long lasting career.
The Key Responsibilities of the Fire Alarm Engineer:
· Testing of emergency lighting
· System fault finding and diagnosis in relation to Power & lighting, CCTV, access control systems etc.
· On site repairs and accurate recommendations of rectifying repairs
· Reactive fault call attendance and resolution
· Call out standby rota (1 in 4).
The Key Skill/Requirements of the Fire Alarm Engineer:
· A relevant electrical qualification. (City & Guilds)
· Knowledge of access control systems.
· Knowledge of CCTV and alarm systems.
· Basic Knowledge on Fire Alarm Systems.
· Full driver's licence.
· 2391 City & Guilds would be desirable.
The Benefits of the Role and the Company:
· £100 standby allowance.
· Overtime is available.
· Company Van provided.
· Smart Tablet provided.
· Competitive Pension plan.
If you are interested in the role and have the required experience, then please apply or call Lydia on 01484 351010 EXT 4 - Engineering, for more information.