A great opportunity has arison to work within a well established company based in Huddersfield. They manufacture agrochemicals, polymers and operate filling / packing lines. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a dynamic and candid environment.
- individual will be required to work from 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Saturday morning working may be needed
- On call on evenings will be needed
- Executing advanced electrical troubleshooting
- Performing working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Interpreting electrical schematics and Piping and Instrumentation Drawings when needed
- Troubleshooting and repairing our industrial production equipment in regards to mechanical systems, pneumatics, drives and hydraulics.
- Identifying and examining production equipment failures to understand root cause - be inquisitive.
- Actively seeking ways to improve plant efficiency and cost savings
- Maintaining an open dialogue with lead and supervisors regarding day-to-day activities
Candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to repair and maintain industrial equipment. There is a strong degree of manual handling involved as well as outdoor working.
The individual must have/be: -
Experience of 3-phase installation/repairs
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Good organisational skills.
Good team worker.
Ability to work quickly under pressure.
Previous experience of working in an industrial environment an advantage.
Beneficial: a Fork Lift Truck (counterbalance) operating certificate, although the majority of the role will require manual labour.
Applicants will be required to take a short aptitude test which will take approximately 30 mins. At interview candidates must bring their FLT certificate (counterbalance).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff essential.
3-phase installation/repairs: 2 years