Exams and Data Officer - £29,636 - £31,371 + free parking
Duration - Permanent
Requirements of the Exams and Data Officer:
· Recent work experience of data processing in a multidisciplined organisation
· Recent expert knowledge of SIMS Management Information System, Assessment Manager and Examinations Organiser
· Experience of using SISRA Analytics
· Experience in administering and managing academy examination processes and procedures
· Experience in developing and managing academy performance data management systems, target setting and results analysis
· Experience of working as part of a wider team and implementing service improvements
· Experience of producing student reports and emailing to parents
· Experience of working with class charts, FFT online, LPUK and Keys to Success
The role of the Exams and Data Officer:
· To provide specific data and administrative functions for the academy and pupils and parents under the direction or instruction of senior staff.
· To be responsible for the efficient and effective running of all internal and external examinations within the academy.
· Communicates with internal Academy staff such as Senior Leadership Team, Heads of Department teachers, pupils, Trust Data and Examination colleagues; and external Examination Bodies and Parents /carers.
· Working with SLT and MAT colleagues to ensure the overall smooth running of internal and external examinations, ensuring that all related administration and preparation is undertaken with clear communication to the relevant leaders.
· Liaise with examination boards to ensure the accurate administration of all coursework marks and examinations, including ensuring compliance with examination board rules, coursework requirements
· Organise the academy's external invigilators, including training and ensuring up-to-date information is provided to them
· Responsible for the preparation of examinations, including room set up, attendance registers (including indicating red flags on SIMS), paper based of SIMs bar, securely storing and checking papers, providing and checking seating plans, stationery and materials and other examination requirements
· Make arrangements for the specific needs of individuals (e.g. SEND), external entrants who are not academy pupils and for academy pupils to sit examinations elsewhere including applying for and monitoring access arrangements
· Keep up to date with the necessary policies, procedures, rule and regulations laid down by the different examination bodies and liaise with SLT with relevant changes, send booklets to students/parents
· To plan and manage uploading performance data on SIMS and upload data to SISRA, Excel spreadsheets, and other software as is necessary following PTPs
· Work with the Strategic Leader for Assessment to help develop appropriate analytical data and monitoring systems to drive improved performance.
· Maintain a detailed working knowledge of all areas of SIMS, SISRA, Class Charts, Excel and any other software in order to maintain records and track progress data. Attend training when necessary.
· Provide management information service support including clerical processes, word processing, IT based tasks requiring knowledge of appropriate analytical data systems for the academy.
The Company and an Opportunity for the Property Manager:
· Our client is an Academy educating 1450 students by giving them a high standard of teaching and setting them appropriate challenges throughout their time with school.
· There is always an opportunity to progress within the company.